eduardo- said: A hairdresser near me is called Gangnam Style Parlour and has a big cartoon mural of Psy on the front. This is getting out of hand.
- Klipsch S4i-II In-Ear Headphones ($107)
- iPhone 5S in Body Glove Case ($10)
- iPad with Logitech Keyboard ($23)
- Fisher Bullet Space Pen ($18)
- Sakura 50286 Sumo-Grip Pencil ($10)
- Capacitive Stylus ($6)
- Field Notes Memo Book ($10)
- Padron Tessera Automatic Watch ($519)
- Jawbone UP24 ($125)
- Zippo Matte White Lighter
- Binder Clip Wallet
- Ray-Ban G-15 Sunglasses ($134)
- Aluminum Water Bottle
- Leatherman Style CS ($16)
- Keys & USB Memory Stick Clip
- Defy Mfg. Co. Ninja Zombie Messenger Bag ($100)
- Canon AE-1 35mm SLR ($88)
Digital Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL
(Source: fuckyeah-workaholics, via postmodernblackness)
Try it out: sign up or log in and give it a spin.
Our constant focus has always been to make it as easy as possible for anyone to start selling video straight to their audience. For the past two years, we’ve worked closely with filmmakers and publishers to create the best platform for direct internet distribution…and we were adding and designing as we went. Inevitably, it came time to simplify and optimize.
Today, we’re thrilled to launch a brand new Publisher Admin. Our creative director Chad Pugh says, “We were able to learn from so many smart filmmakers who helped us improve the whole experience.” We’ve streamlined the video publishing process and made it easier to navigate. We’ve integrated tons of help and guidance, because we’ve seen that education is really important for our users’ success. We’ve optimized for mobile so publishers can ogle their stats and sales data on the go. The new Publisher Admin is built for all types of publishers, whether they’re selling video, or just using free features — sending screeners, building websites, maintaining a mailing list, or otherwise.
"We built the new Publisher Admin for maximum dev and design efficiency, so we can ship more features, faster — and better — than before," said VHX co-founder Casey Pugh. "Which is good, because we have some seriously big new features in the pipeline."